Friday, December 11, 2020

Rose Backgrounds

Today I have two clean and simple cards using the new Rose Background set. This stamp feels quite vintage to me so I chose color to compliment that.

For the first card, I stamped the background on Neenah Dessert Sand 4.25"x 4.25" card base and colored it with a combo of Copic markers and Polychromos color pencils. I added a simple sentiment and that is all for this one.

The second card uses the Rose Background inked in Festive Berries Distress Oxides. I used a water brush to fill in the roses and then added a little green to the leaves. I then stamped over the flowers with Texture Tiles 7 and added a sentiment from Love Wordfetti which is a perfect match for this texture tile set.

There you have it - two CAS cards with a little vintage feel. I hope you are inspired!

Thanks for stopping by!

Lyn

No comments: