Saturday, January 2, 2021

But First.....Coffee

I am super excited for this months release!! I love coffee and coffee stamps! I have been eagerly awaiting January's release so I could finally play with some of the new coffee themed sets. 

For my card I combine two of the new sets, I Like Big Cups and Coffee Talk 2, with three older sets (Fill Me UpLove Wordfetti, and Forever & Always). This card also fits the love theme for the January VIP Challenge in our Facebook group.



I began by heat embossing the loved a latte sentiment with Versamark and clear ep powder on bristol smooth paper. I cut it with a stitched rectangle die and blended spun sugar distress oxide ink over most of the piece making sure to leave some white space. 

I stamped the coffee cups with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink onto white cardstock and pattern paper. I stamped the lids a second time on white and the coffee sleeves on pretty in pink cardstock. I fussy cut the cups, lids and sleeves. I stamped the sentiments on the coffee sleeves masking one of the sentiments so I got just the word coffee. 

I paper pieced the cups together. I stamped Happy Valentine's Day on white and cut a banner tail. I stamped the small heart in honeysuckle ink and cut out. I assembled the card as seen on a pretty in pink card base popping the coffee cups up with foam tape.







I hope you enjoyed today's card and thanks for stopping by!

Karen




2 comments:

~amy~ said...

fabulous, I'm going to share in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group!

Lori Turner said...

What an awesome set of cards! Love them xoxoxoxo