Friday, January 15, 2021

Sending Love in a Card


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

Hello dear friends! My name is Lieschen and I'm very excited to share with you a card I made using the Happy Mail stamp set. This set is a lot of fun! Not only can you use to make a card, but you can also stamp the envelope with the fun images included in the set.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To start my card, I used left over scraps from another project to add some strips on the front of the card. I then stamped and cut those cute envelopes and snail. Before I colored my images, I assembled the card to see how it would look at the end. Sometimes that helps me see what colors I would like to use to color my images. I then added my sentiments from Happy Mail and Vintage Romance.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After I colored the images with my Copic markers I put some foam tape on the back of the images to make them pop a bit. I finished the card by adding some heart embellishments and clear sequins. 

I hope this project has given you inspiration to have some fun with this cute stamp set!

 



2 comments:

sharon g said...

The snail delivery is so so so cute! I just love this.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the Happy Mail set! The card is really cute!