Thursday, January 14, 2021

Tea For Two

 


{jane bosi} If you haven't had the time to hop along with the Sweet N Sassy design team, please make sure you do!  The hop is full of  inspiration!

I like tea almost as much as I like coffee!! The new I Like Big Cups is perfect for both!

I started by creating a background piece using Coffee Talk 2 and then laying color and texture over the stamped sentiments with my gelpress plate.  

The images are water colored--isn't that tea bag just the sweetest?  After sponging a die cut frame, I added the images and then a sentiment from the Tea For Two set.

Simple, colorful and fun!
Have a great day -- Jane

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

super fun card, I'm going to share it in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters fb group.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the background and colors! Awesome card!