Sunday, February 28, 2021

Did Someone Say Coffee?


{janebosi} Happy Sunday, Friends!  I hope you are able to find rest and relaxation today!  I'm sharing a fun pocket card I made a few weeks ago.  It has a pocket for a sweet treat and a gift card pocket, as well.  After creating the card base, I decorated the panels and pockets with designer papers and some sweet images!  I love that coffee cup from Fill Me Up.  The matching dies make it a breeze to add to any project.  

I also used the Speech Bubble dies and a sentiment from Coffee Talk.  The gift card inside the front pocket is to a local coffee shop---nothing makes me as happy as coffee and chocolate!!  As you can see, I've tucked a candy bar into the larger front pocket.


The inside features sentiments and images from My Thoughts of You, Grunge Elements 2 and My Punny Valentine.


The card is kept closed with some twine through the eyelets on the front and back.

I used Happy Mail on the back. Its the perfect final touch on the back of your project!


Have a great day!  TTFN--Jane



 

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is so fun! I'm going to share in the coffee loving papercrafters fb group!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute treat/gift card holder Jane! Love the coffee cup on the front... the matching die is awesome!

Tammy said...

This is so fun and fifty! It’s perfect.