Saturday, February 27, 2021

Floral Fun

 Happy Saturday Stampers!

This is Michelle here from East Bay Stamp Chick with another card share. The February release has been packed full of great stamp sets! Today I am featuring one of the smaller sets from the release, The Floral Background.



The Floral Background is the stamp of the month for February. It's free when you spend $60 or you can purchase it for $11.95.

To make my card, all you need to do is apply different colors of ink to a white card panel. You don't have to blend the colors just get the ink on the paper. Then I stamped on the card panel with an embossing ink. I used gold embossing powder and heat set it. To make the background around the flowers black, I colored it in with a black alcohol ink marker. I die cut a heart from vellum and embossed the sentiment, hello, from the True Beauty stamp set. I added a few sequins to finish the card.


I hope you have some time this weekend to get crafty! Don't forget to share with us what you make!


1 comment:

Tammy said...

Love these roses! And thanks for the idea of using the background stamp, awesome