Friday, February 12, 2021

Faith Phrases Set

 You know those stamp sets that beg to be made into a set of cards? Sweet N Sassy's new Faith Phrases set is one of those for me...

For my project today, I grabbed some watercolor paper, a couple of stencils, Brusho watercolor powder, and just had fun making bright backgrounds that I could then add my Faith Phrases to. It was a lot of fun and now I have a set of cards I can send out or give as a gift (my mom has been asking for some cards to send to her friends...hmmm - a Valentine gift maybe?)

I backed each background and sentiment with a coordinating cardstock and added a few gems to finish them off. Here is the full set.

Here is each card individually.

I hope you love these like I do and are inspired to create a set of your own!

Thanks for stopping by!

Lyn

No comments: