Friday, February 19, 2021

Thinking of You


 Hello there! Happy Friday! Lieschen Harshbarger here from Harshgurl to share with you a fun card I made using the lovely Delightfully Delicate Stencil, Vintage Romance, and Happy Mail stamp sets.

I wanted the stencil image to pop so I used deco foil and transfer sheets to give the background some dimension as well as some sparkle. 

After I foiled the background, I started playing with the cut out images to see where I would like them to be placed. Then I used my Copic markers to color them.


To finish the card I added a sentiment from the Scripty Thoughts set and some sequins. I hope you have enjoyed this post and that it has given you some inspiration to do something creative today. Until next time!


 

1 comment:

Tammy said...

This is really cute. I’m glad to see those tiny envelopes used. great idea