Friday, March 26, 2021

BUNNIES, BUNNIES, BUNNIES!

Today I have a super sweet post filled with the cutest cuddliest... bunnies! Who doesn't love bunnies amiright? Sweet N Sassy has some truly adorable bunnies in both clear stamps and digital stamps....

FIRST we have this so cute little guy from this month's Hoppy Spring set. I inked him up on a Neenah Desert Storm card stock base, masked him, them covered the background with the new Textures 11 flowers using Versa Mark for a tone-on-tone look. I unmasked and those flowers moved to the background so I could color my bunny with colored pencils and have a one layer card.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is snss-background-bunny-copy.jpg

Next I have another clean and simple card, but this time, I didn't fill in the white space. (I did, however, die-cut and mount my panel for a little dimension :)) This card uses a new digi called Bunny Love. It comes with a sweet sentiment that I have used on many a project lately! I created my "card front" in a word doc with the bunny and sentiment placed just where I wanted them. I printed, colored him with Copic markers, and die-cut the layers - that is all there is to it!

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is sumebunny-copy.jpg

My last project is a mixed media ATC (Artist Trading Card) that I created for a team swap. I used Distress Oxides on heavy watercolor paper to start my card. I added texture with Typewriter Text BG, Texture Tiles 5, and the new Grunge Dots Stencil. I created a word doc with a bunch of my images and sentiments from Valentine Bunny with Heart and Bunny Love respectively and had a fun day of coloring and fussy cutting. I added a little washi from my stash to "ground" my bunny and balance my ATC then glued my image and sentiment down... I signed the back and mailed off to my friends - SO MUCH FUN!

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is snss-bunny-copy.jpg

I hope you were inspired today - HOP to it and go great something this weekend!

By the way, there are still a few more days to get in on the SNSS moving sale!

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 159275691_10225983633918852_835637448339034559_o-1.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!
Lyn

No comments: