Wednesday, March 24, 2021

March 2021 Release Hop Winner + Inspiration

Hi Sweet 'n Sassy friends! It's Julee popping in with a little inky inspiration and some happy news for one of you blog hoppers!

As always, we had so much fun sharing the current release with you on our March Blog Hop. We so hope you enjoyed it, too, and gleaned a little inspiration for using this month's stamps! While we think you're ALL winners, we did randomly select ONE lucky reader from among all the comments on the hop to receive a $25 gift certificate to the Sweet 'n Sassy shop. 

And the winner is...


Congratulations Laurie!
Please send an email to snssassistant@gmail.com to claim your prize.

Now onto a little inspiration from me using one of my favorite past releases... Birds & Blooms. I started out by stamping out the images in the set, then watercoloring with distress inks and fussy cutting.  My first card is a shaker, using the miss you sentiment and my horizontal panel was done with the Background Builders: Stripes set. The background is a blended and sprinkled with water distress ink background.


My next card used the branch image, and I added the Blessings Word Die, cut a few times and stacked, then ink blended for some color and dimension.  The background is done with the Delightfully Delicate Stencil.  I used up a frame left over from cutting the back of my shaker above, then layered everything together.


There's still a week to save during our Moving Sale! 
Enter code MOVING at checkout to receive
15% off sitewide, excluding bundles.
Sale ends March 31, 2021.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

-Julee
***This post contains affiliated links at no cost to you ***

2 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Congrats to Laurie!

Laurie said...

I'm so excited! Thank you so much!!!