Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Coffee Talk


Hello Sweet 'n Sassy Stampers!
It's Ceal here. Today isn't my normal day to post, I switched with another team member.
I thought I would share a coffee card with you today for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring/Summer bloghop. Are you participating?




To create this card I started with a top folding white card base and a white panel. I used the  Coffee Talk stamp set and then masked it off to create the background. For the background I randomly stamped the coffee cups from the Jesus & Coffee stamp set and colored them with alcohol markers and stamped the little hearts with matching ink. 
To finish the card I went back and added the line border by using the Background Builders: Stripes stamp set. 



 Thanks for looking and Happy Stamping 

1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

What a FUN Coffee card! Love it! 🌈☕️