Friday, March 19, 2021

Thank You cards are never enough


     Hello crafty friends! Lieschen here from Harshgurl to share with you a very easy card using stamps from SNSS new release and scraps that I had leftover from other card projects.

     I had some leftover Yupo paper that I had used with some alcohol ink for another project, and I thought the colors that I had on them would go perfectly with this Fern Background stamp set.

    I used some CP inks on the Fern Background stamps and layered them in two colors. I then glued the leftover alcohol ink strips with some holographic card stock as well.


 To finish the card, I used a sentiment from the Everyday Greetings stamp set, added some embellishments, and glued the finished panel onto a purple card stock backer.

As always, I hope this card project has given you some inspiration to do something fun and creative today. Until next time!

No comments: