Monday, March 15, 2021

Whimsy Butterflies



Hello Sweet 'n Sassy friends!
It's Ceal here to share a couple cards with you using the Garden Whimsy set. 
To create these cards I started with white top card base. I stamped the butterfly and colored it with alcohol markers. 
The first card I also stamped the butterfly image on the panel and colored it and then stamped it again on a seperate piece of paper, colored it and fussy cut it out and popped it on top of the other. The sentiment is from the Birthday Wordfetti set.


This second card, I stamped the image on a seperate piece of cardstock, colored it, fussy cut it out and popped it up on the card front. To give texture to the butterfly on this one I used a terry cloth and colorless copic blender. 





2 comments:

Tammy said...

In love with the whimsy stamp set! love your butterfly!

Kathy Conrow said...

Love, love! The background looks great with the butterfly!