Monday, April 5, 2021

Alleluia Lilies



Hello Sweet 'n Sassy Stampers! 
It's Ceal. Today I am sharing a couple cards using the Alleluia Lilies and showing how versatile this set is. I created a wedding/save the date/anniversary card and also a sympathy card using that same set.  There is also a coordinating die set as well. 


To create these cards I started with a white top folding card base, a dove panel and a white panel. I randomly stamped the lilies from the Alleluia Lilies on the white panel and then colored them using alcohol markers.

For the wedding card I used a pale pink and pale green. I paired it up with the Mr & Mrs set from the April release and also used the Coordinating die for that set.  The sentiment is from the Thoughtful Words set. 




For the sympathy card I used a pale grey for the coloring and the Everyday Greetings 2 from the April release stamped in grey and embossed with clear powder. 

No comments: