Saturday, April 3, 2021

Best Wishes

Hello everyone, I am loving all the new goodies in the April Release! For today's post, I chose to play with Just Married and Make Music Stencil to create a card you can use for either a wedding or birthday card. 

 


 
I began by stamping the image and sentiment with VersaFine Claire Nocturne ink on white cardstock. I colored the image with Nuvo watercolor pencils and fussy cut out. I die cut the pink panel first and then dry embossed with the Make Music stencil using my die cut machine. I found die cutting first is better so it doesn't flatten out the dry embossing.

As I was going to assemble the card I felt it needed something more. So, I decided to stencil the Delightfully Delicate Stencil with pink ink on the white card base. I assembled as seen, cutting a banner end on the sentiment strip and adding some light pink sequins. I also popped up the pink panel, cake image and sentiment strip with foam tape. 

The Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps VIP Group on Facebook hosts a monthly challenge. The April challenge is a themed one, upload any creation with a springtime theme. I think my card fits the bill. We would love to have you join us!


 




 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Karen

No comments: