Friday, April 2, 2021

Birthday Wishes!

 

Hi, crafty friends! Lieschen here from Harshgurl to share with you a very simple card using the Everyday Greetings 2 stamp set from this month's SNSS new release.

 I have fallen head-over-heels for mixed media recently in my card projects. On this card I used distressed crayons for the first time. I know they've been out there for a while but it was my first time using them and I love the texture and how easy the colors blend together!

I simply used some watercolor card stock, my only set of distress crayons (for now), and water. I colored the card stock first and then I sprayed some water. Then I used one of my brushes to blend the colors. I cut the card stock into strips so I can use them in different projects.


 To finish the card I heat embossed one of the sentiments from Everyday Greetings 2, added a strip of holographic card stock, and some sequins. 

I hope you have enjoyed this post and that it has inspired you to do something creative today.

Don't forget to check out this month's new release! You can save 10% until April 9th. You really don't want to miss it 😊. Until next time!


 

 

No comments: