Friday, April 16, 2021

Wedding Card for a Lovely Couple

 

    Happy Friday crafty friends! It's Lieschen again from Harshgul bringing you another fun card that I made using stamps from this month's new release. For this fun stamp set I used the Just Married and Through the Trees sets.

    To create the fun background, I used my T-ruler to create a frame around my front panel. I wanted to make it look as if the cute Volkswagen was driving into the picture/card. After that I used a pencil to sketch out my hills and roads. I used my Prismacolor pencils to color the background and my Copic markers to color the trees and the Volkswagen.

    To finish the card, I heat embossed a sentiment from the Just Married stamp set on holographic card stock, drew some balloon strings as if they were tied to the car, added some glossy accents to the lights of the car and some crystal drops on the hearts, and lastly I added some sequins to act as balloons.

    Thank you for checking today's post! I really hope this card has given you some inspiration create something fun & creative today. Until next time!

No comments: