Friday, May 14, 2021

Butterfly

Happy Friday!! I have a bright fun card for you today. With all of the beauty that spring is bringing those warm days are starting to produce a few butterflies. 

I have been in love with the Garden Whimsy set from day one and had this little guy colored up on my desk. This month, I am trying to use my stash of colored images and backgrounds to create actual cards (haha!) so I paired this image with the sentiment from the new digi set called Favorite Mom. This set has lots of great flowers and sentiments but the one I chose was so perfectly how I feel about my mom, that I had to use it on a card for her! She loved it!




The background is Distress Oxide on kraft - if you haven't tried that, you definitely should! I stamped the image with Archival Ink on top after the Oxides dried and colored over it with Polychromos pencils. 

I hope you are inspired and have a great weekend!

Hugs, 

Lyn

Psst....PS and By the Way, there is a sale going on this week for any images by Rebecca Rios, I am playing with some of them now and will post soon!





No comments: