Saturday, May 15, 2021

Cute Boots Birthday Wishes

I am playing with the newly released Cute Boots Digi stamp set and Birthday Wordfetti to create this springtime floral birthday card. 



This card was pretty easy to create by keeping the coloring and layout simple. I sized and printed the image on white cardstock. I colored the boots and flowers with Arteza Brush Pens and die cut the panel. I layered that panel onto a purple scallop edge die cut. I stamped the sentiments with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink on white cardstock. The sentiments didn't really stand out enough so I added some edging with a black marker. I added some yellow washi tape and three clear dots to finish it off. 

Birthday Wordfetti is part of the Customer Choice Stamp of the Month for the month of May. You get to choose your own $11.95 4x4 stamp set with a $60 order.

 





I hope you enjoyed today's card and thanks for stopping by!

Karen

1 comment:

R's Rue said...

So pretty.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com