Friday, May 21, 2021

Fiesta Llama!

    Happy Friday crafty friends! I hope you had a great week and an even better weekend!

    I hope you have been enjoying all the deals and inspiration that Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps has been sharing this month to celebrate customer appreciation. Starting today all stamp sets designed by Korin Sutherland are 25% off! Make sure to check them out.


    Today I would like to share with you a fun card I made using the Llama Love stamp set (which I LOVE & is on sale this week!) and the Fence & Grass dies.

    I'm always looking for ways to stretch the supplies that I have. So for this card I decided to use the Fence dies to create a "fringe" look for my card. I wanted to recreate the look of a bright and colorful piñata. Once I had the die cuts, I inked them with some of my favorite colors.

    To finish the card I used my Brother Scan 'n Cut to cut some of the images from the Llama Love stamp set, colored them using Copic markers, and added some glossy accents on those cute pom poms. The sentiments used on this card are also from the same set.

    For more inspiration, you can checkout my Instagram page @harshgurl. I hope today's card project has given you some inspiration to do something fun and creative! Until next time!

No comments: