Saturday, May 22, 2021

Quick Masculine Cards

 Happy Saturday Stampers! This is Michelle here from East Bay Stamp Chick with 2 masculine cards to share today.

Also there is a new sale! All stamps designed by Korin Sutherland are 25% off!


There's lots of great sets to choose from, including what I used on my cards today. So here they are!


I feel like I never have enough masculine cards and Father's Day is right around the corner. So I made 2, one generic and one birthday.

Both cards dry embossed with a wood design embossing folder from my stash. I then stamped all the images and layered them on the cards. Here are the stamp sets I used, Wood Backgrounds. Much Love, Scene Silhouettes Woodland, Bold Birthdays, and Texture Tiles 4.








With some easy layering these cards came together quickly. I know I will make more to have a stash of guy cards ready in the future. 


Don't forget to check out the sale and remember to get crafty this weekend!