Friday, May 7, 2021

Groovy Coffee Card

    Happy Friday crafty friends! Lieschen Harshbarger here from @Harshgurl to bring you another fun card I made using the Fill Me Up and Coffee Talk 2 stamp sets and the Fence & Grass dies.

    Before I jump into my project, I would like to let you know that May is Customer Appreciation month at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.There will be a lot of fun things happening as well as some really good deals! Starting today through May 13th, all stamp sets illustrated by Nina B Designs are 25% off! Also, if you spend $60, you can pick a 4x4 stamp set of your choice for free.

    To start my card, I had made some die cuts using the Grass die on some scrap card stock that I used on another card project. This left me with the negative space from those die cuts left over, so I used them as a stencil (a great way to stretch your supplies!) on this card.

    I used my mini blending tools and inks to create a fun background.     

    I was able to insert my cardstock through the die cut negative space to create a rainbow colored background for my very colorful coffee card.


     Once I was done with the background I stamped the coffee mugs from the Fill Me up set and cut them with my Brother Scan n Cut machine. I added a sentiment from the Coffee Talk 2 stamp set and some hearts from the Stand Tall stamp/die set. To finish my card I added some glossy accents to those cute hearts.

    I hope today's card project has given you some inspiration to do something fun and creative today. See y'all next time!

No comments: