Thursday, May 6, 2021

featuring Jenn Nilsson

 Hello friends! If you haven't heard, it’s Customer Appreciation month at Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps and this week SNSS is spotlighting illustrator Jenn Nilsson with a buy 2 get 1 free sale. If you love her images as much as we do, head on over to the store...the sale on Jenn's stamps ends today! Also this month you get to choose your own $11.95 value Stamp Of The Month with each $60 order!


I used two sets she illustrated on my cards today. The first is called Flower Garden and I created some Mother's Day cards with it. I also used a sentiment from the new Rose In Bloom Digital set. This is a 3x6 Mini Slimline card.


My second card was made with her Mer-mazing stamp set. This set has a sweet little mermaid and several other cute sea themed images to accompany her. I used the "keep swimming" sentiment...I think we all can relate to that one! lol. The background was created with Distress inks which were applied to acetate, spritzed with water, and "smooshed" onto the paper.


Have a great day and don't forget to check out the SALE!
Diane

  






No comments: