Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Lemons and Lettering

 Hello!  

Have you been enjoying Customer Appreciation Month?  Sweet n Sassy Stamps has such talented artists.  

When I think lettering, Rebecca Rios pops into my head!  I love her calligraphy and sentiments.  Life and Lemons is one of my favorites of hers~


Rebecca's letters are exquisite and because of that you can keep your card fairly CAS and the lettering alone will make it shine!  But this lemon though...I love this stylized lemon.  It was stamped on watercolor paper and colored with Ken Oliver Colorbursts.  It was then fussy cut out.  The card base was stamped with the same lemon and leaf, only this time it was stamped randomly in light gray.  A couple of white panels set the lemon apart and lastly, the sentiment is stamped.  a few sequins finish off the card.  

And I cannot forget one of her newest sets, Count Your Rainbows with coordinating dies.  This is such a fun set!  I needed some thank yous for some students at school; this was the perfect set.  I made simple 3 x 3 cards using the smallest rainbow and coordinating die, along with one of the cloud dies.  


The rainbow is colored with Copics and the sentiment is heat embossed on black cs.  The sentiment is from the Scripty Thoughts Stamp set

Rebecca's sets are currently on sale through May 20th, so now is the time to stock up!  


Thank you for stopping by! 

Have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  

No comments: