Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Thanks so much by Charmaine Canham


Good Morning!!! I get a lot of requests to make sets of cards. I honestly dislike making the same card twice so this has always been hard for me to do.
 Let me show you how I made a quick pack of three Thank you Cards!


I am using three different stamp sets today: Everyday Greetings 2,
 Encouraging Peonies and Texture Tiles 8.




Today, I am using the resist technique. First, clear emboss cardstock with Versamark and clear embossing powder after repeat stamping all over the paper. Heat and set aside.


I made 2 cards with the dots and 2 cards with the peonies.



I used Distress Ink instead of my go-to Distress Oxide
for a more vibrant color. Smear the ink pad over the A2 card base. 


Here is the new Salvaged Patine Distress Ink over the Peonies.


I love these purple peonies!


To finish these cards, repeat stamp the Texture Tiles in either similar monochromatic colors or completely opposite for a more dramatic look.  Layer the sentiment strip with double-sided foam tape.




Which one is your favorite?? To finish the pack, stamp the texture tiles stamp
on the envelope for a "matchy-matchy" and complete look!

Thank you for looking and have a great rest of your week!

Charmaine

Follow me for almost daily inspiration on Facebook and Instagram