Saturday, May 1, 2021

Special Delivery

It's the first of the month and you know what that means? If you guessed new stuff, you're right! Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps will be releasing new Digital Stamps all month long! Today SNSS is releasing two new digi sets perfect for Mother's Day cards and beyond.

 


 

For today's card, I am using Rose in Bloom by Jennifer Nilsson.

 


 

I started by sizing and printing the rose image and sentiment. I colored the image with watercolors and fussy cut out. I stamped the notebook paper from Your Story with Antique Linen Distress ink on ivory cardstock. I hand trimmed out, hole punched the side and stamped images from Going Postal with Vintage Photo Distress ink. I die cut a piece of patterned paper from my stash and assembled as seen wrapping twine around the front. I popped the image and sentiment up with foam tape and added three small pearl embellishments.


All of Jennifer Nilsson's sets in this category are on sale through May 6th! Check it out!

 


 The other sets I used on the card.



 

 This is the second Mother's Day set releasing today illustrated by Julee Tilman.



 

I hope you enjoyed today's card and thanks for stopping by!

Karen

No comments: