Monday, May 3, 2021

Encouraging Peonies

 Hello Sweet 'n Sassy friends!

It's Ceal, here. The month of May we are not having a new release but we are releasing some gorgeous digital stamps all month so be sure to check them out. 
Also every week of May we will feature sets from a different illustrator and there will be a sale. 

This week is Jennifer Nilsson 
sale below 


For my cards I used one of my favorites of her sets, Encouraging Peonies
I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel. I stamped the peony image and colored it using Graph-it markers. I cut a quarter inch off of the side of the panel and then added some gold glitter washi tape to the base. 
The sentiment is from the Everyday Sentiments- 2 set and I embossed it with gold powder. 




My second card also uses the Encouraging Peonies set, I just stamped a different as it is a huge set.  I also used the Graph-it markers to color it and then added the Blessings Word Die



From now through May 6th we are featuring stamp sets by Jennifer Nilsson and if you purchase 2 of her sets you get a third free. 

No comments: