Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Endless Love


Hi friends! It's Julee and I'm popping in to share some of my makes featuring my second stamp set with Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps... Endless Love. This set is a faith inspired Christmas set celebrating the reason for the season. I hope you love stamping with it as much as I have!


First up is a mini slimline card using two of the images and the title sentiment from the set. I colored the images with Copic markers and gel pens, then hand trimmed and added to a panel of patterned paper. The sentiment is cut with a circle die and matted with the same pattern paper. Foam sheets and a white panel add some dimension to the finished card.


For my next card, I paired the star and sentiment from Endless Love with a previously released SNSS set, Scene Silhouettes: Jesus is Born. I stamped the shepherds on the hill in midnight ink, then masked off the lower section of white on a cardstock panel.  I ink blended with tumbled glass, stormy sky, and faded denim until I achieved the night sky I was looking for.  Next I placed the stamp and sentiment together, fussy cutting the teeny star to pop up on a foam dot.  I then matted my panels with silver cardstock and adhered to a white card base. Super simple, yet very striking.


My next card uses the flower spray and sentiment from Endless Love, paired with a background created with the Berry Branch Background. This 4 x 4 background stamp is the September Stamp of the Month. It's available to purchase individually, or you can get it as a free gift with a $60 order this month. Y'all know I'm a fan of blues and aquas, so that's the color combo I went for on this mini slimline card. The branches and flower images are colored with Copic markers and I blended some stormy sky around the edges of the background panel to tie it all together.


I couldn't leave out the Merry Christmas sentiment from my original makes, so I created one more card pairing Endless Love with the Berry Branch Background. This time I went with more traditional colors and added a bit of bow and a couple of jingle bells for accent.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you've been inspired by my makes. 

No comments: