Friday, September 10, 2021

Wood Scraps to Treasure!

 Hi Friends! Happy Friday!!

I have been having a great time stretching my stamps and have loved the fun wood block decor I have created this summer. My first batch were made for my sister's birthday (for her tiered tray) and I had the hardest time giving them over (haha). Sooo what's a girl to do but make herself some (and get a tray to go with them - sigh.) Today I have lot of samples to show you!

My first projects used a wonky piece of scrap wood, a wood slice, and a "stem"/stick from my yard to create pumpkin with a little sign using Fall Breeze. Then I grabbed a scrap of 2x4 for a block using Autumn Gnomes with I modpodged onto the block and and a sentiment from Rhubarb's Harvest (stamped with Stazon)



These are all super fun and very easy! I hope you are inspired to try something similar - If you don't have the blocks, you can sometimes get them from Home Depot from the scrap pile - where there is a will there is a way right :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Lyn

1 comment:

patioponderings said...

So much fun!! Great inspiration for me!