Saturday, September 11, 2021

Two Cards from One Background Stamp

 Happy Saturday Stampers! This is Michelle from East Bay Stamp Chick. For today's card share, I made 2 mini slimline cards.



To make these cards, I started with the background. I used the new Pinecone Background stamp set. I stamped the image in Black Memento ink since I needed to use a alcohol marker friendly ink. Then I colored in the whole image. It's about 5.75x5.75 inches. Then I used my paper trimmer to cut the background in half. I used red cardstock a quarter of any inch bigger to create a frame for each piece, then mounted them all onto my card bases. The 1st card has the additional images of the popcorn string, ornament and sentiment from the Deck the Halls stamp set. The 2nd card has the poinsettia from the Poinsettia Greetings stamp set and the sentiment from the new Endless Love stamp set. I added a little bling and the cards are done. Super easy and I got 2 cards from 1 background stamp!

Let's take a look at each of the stamp sets I used.

  

 


I hope you enjoyed seeing my cards and that you have time this weekend to get crafty! Thanks for visiting! 



No comments: