Thursday, October 21, 2021

antique ornaments

 Hello! Today I am sharing a few cards using the Antique Ornaments set (sold in a bundle and separately). I also used Wonder of Christmas (also sold in a bundle and separately), Pinecone Background, and Spectacular Snowflakes.

There's just something about antique ornaments that brings back memories and evokes feelings of nostalgia. I instantly remember the bubble lights that accompanied them! My cards today were created with those images and memories in mind. In fact, my first card was colored to resemble an antique Christmas card.


I threw out traditional colors in my second card and went with colorful, old-fashioned ornaments.


My last card started out monochromatic but then I decided to add some green branches to hang it from.


Have a great day!
Diane






No comments: