Saturday, October 9, 2021

Stained Glass Window Effect

 Happy Saturday, Stampers! This is Michelle from East Bay Stamp Chick. I'm sharing a card today that looks a little like stained glass. I used the new Geometric Background Stamp to help create the effect. Here's the card.


I know the cross is not usually a symbol of Christmas, but I felt that the sentiment pulled it all together. To make this card, I heat embossed the Geometric Background Stamp twice on a card panel with white embossing powder. Then I used powdered watercolors and sprinkled them over the card in rainbow order. You can use any brand, I used Brusho Brand. Then spritz with water. I used my heat gun to help speed up the drying process.  I did a die cut in black card stock from the Jesus Paid It All die and used foam squares to adhere it. The sentiment is from the Endless Love Stamp set. I heat embossed it in black embossing powder on vellum. I added a few gold sequins for sparkle. It's a pretty easy card! Here's a look at the items I used.




Also the Geometric Background Stamp is the free gift this month with a $60 purchase! I hope you get a chance to get crafty this weekend. If you do, don't forget to share your project with us! Thanks for stopping by!