Thursday, October 7, 2021

Wonder of Christmas

 Hello! Today I am sharing two cards using this month’s Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps release. SNSS has some beautiful new Christmas sets, among others. I am loving the skates in this new set called Wonder of Christmas (in a bundle and also sold separately) and the Letter Tiles Alpha is lots of fun too. I have a few more cards to share later with it. I also used the previously released Fern Fronds Stencil on both cards.

First, I used the stencil and stamps to create a background on some light blue cardstock. Then the skates were die cut and popped up with foam tape. I used a silver Sharpie marker on all of my skate blades to make them shiny.


For my second card, I started with a darker blue card base and stenciled again. The letter tiles were used to create my sentiment and the skate was popped up again.


Are you creating holiday cards? I have lots more to do! Have a great day!
Diane








No comments: