Friday, October 15, 2021

Wintery Wilderness Wonderland

 

Hello crafty friends! I hope your week went well! I for one am looking forward to this weekend to do some fun crafty projects.

Have you checked out this month's new release over at Sweet 'n Sassy stamps? It's all so adorable! You need to check it out!

For today's card I'm using the new stamp and die set released this month called Warm Winter Friends. Foxes are one of my favorite animals, so I couldn't wait to make a card with the cute fox that comes in that set!

I created a mini slimline base card measuring 7x6 with scoring on the 7 inch side at 3½. For the front panel I used some watercolor paper measuring 3¼ x 5¾.

I then used watercolors to paint freehand a tree for the background. Then on leftover watercolor paper I stamped the cute fox and ornaments from the Warm Winter Friends set. I colored those with watercolors as well.


To finish the card, I splattered some white pearl watercolor to make it look like snow and glued in place the sentiment and the colored images from the Warm Winter Friends set onto the front panel of the card. I also used some distress glitter to make it look like snow.

I hope you have enjoyed today's post! I really had fun coloring these images with watercolors!

While I have you here, have you checked out our Inspirational Hop over on Instagram? Our team has created some fun projects using this month's new release! Check out my post on Instagram @harshgurl to read more about it and also how you can win a $25 gift code to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I hope you hop along and leave some love on the team's IG posts!


 I hope you get to do some fun crafty projects over the weekend! Until next time!

No comments: