Friday, November 5, 2021

Birthday Party!

Hello crafty friends! Happy Friday! I hope you've had a wonderful week! You know what is making it more wonderful? That we get to celebrate Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps turning 14yrs this month! I, for one, I'm very thankful for SNSS for being part of this wonderful craft community. Do you know how Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps likes to celebrate their birthday? By having some AMAZING deals each week during the month of November!

 For today's card I'm actually showing you a sneak peak of a new stamp coming out next week. It's called Script background, but shhh, don't tell anyone yet! I also used the Make Music stencil with some of my favorite inks on the balloon die cut and a sentiment from the Bold Birthdays set.


 To finish the card, I used sentiments from the Birthday Wordfetti stamp set, added some string to the balloon, and added some colorful sequins.

I hope you have enjoyed today's crafty project! For more inspiration you can follow me on Instagram @harshgurl .
 


Remember that there's great deals each week. Sunday is the last day to take advantage of 20% on Birthday and Sentiments Stamp sets. No code needed!

Have fun getting some crafty supplies! See you next time!

No comments: