Saturday, December 4, 2021

Christmas Tags

Happy Saturday! I have some quick and easy package tags to share with you today featuring the recently released Wonder of Christmas set. This set can be bought individually or in a bundle with the coordinating dies.



For my first set of tags, I started by stamping the sentiments and berries with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink. Then, I stamped the pine boughs with parsley ink and colored the berries with a red marker. Next, I distress the the tag with vintage photo and some walnut stain distress ink. I also dragged the edges of the tags directly along the ink pad to darken them up. Of course, no tag is complete without some ribbon so I added a gold ribbon and some gold cord to finish it off. 



My second set of tags follows the same process as the first set. I changed out how I decorated around the sentiments. The pine bough is stamped with parsley ink in two different directions to make it look like a longer piece. I stamped the pinecone on scrape cardstock first and cut out to create a mask. Then, I stamped the first pinecone with walnut stain distress ink, placed the mask over the first one and stamped the second one. I added red berries with a marker. On one of the tags you can see some sparkle because I used a red glitter gel pen over the top of the red ink. I wasn't sure I liked the tag with the sparkle so I skipped it on the others. The tags were finished up the same way as the first set. 


Wonder of Christmas Bundle


 

Have you seen the new December Stamp of the Month? 

 Script Sentiments 


Are you a member of the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps VIP Group? Every month we host a fun challenge! You won't want to miss out on the fun this month.👇

DECEMBER THROWBACK-ANYTHING GOES!!
We're so excited to share something a little different for our challenge this December...
Last month we celebrated our 14th birthday. In 14 years we have released a TON of amazing products for you to enjoy, so this month we're going to do just that---ENJOY THEM!
Grab those SNSS stamps, dies and stencils and join the fun!!
 
When you share your SNSS creations with us this month you will be entered to win FREE STAMPS FOR A YEAR!! WHAT?! YES!!! One lucky winner will receive one stamp set of their choice(4x6 set) FREE each month in 2022!


So, come join in the fun!

I hope you enjoyed today's project and thanks so much for stopping by!

Karen

1 comment: