Saturday, January 22, 2022

Snowmen Melt My Heart

 Happy Saturday Stampers! This is Michelle from East Bay Stamp Chick. I'm back with another Wintery Valentine Card. Valentines is such a short holiday I like to start making my cards early. So here's today's card.


I used the new Snowy Hello and Knit Stencil on my card. This card was easy to make. First, let's look at what I used.



The first think I did to make this card was cut a white card panel and a black one to go behind. I just wanted to see the edge of the black cardstock to frame the white. Then I took a piece of copy paper, folded it in half and cut out a heart. I put a tape roll in the center of the heart and adhered it to the stencil. Then I used low tact tape to attach the stencil to my white card panel. I used some blending brushes and blended Picked Raspberries Distress Oxide ink first around the heart thru the stencil. Then I blended Candied Hearts around the edges. I stamped out the snowman image and colored it with alcohol markers. I attached it to my card with foam tape. I stamped a few snowflakes and used foam tape to attach them to the card. This stamp set has a matching die set that makes cutting all the images so easy! I added a few sequins and the card is done!

Thank you for spending some time with me today! I hope you have time to get crafty this weekend!


No comments: