Friday, January 21, 2022

Simple card for a friend

Hello crafty friends! I hope your Friday is going great so far. I’m excited to share with you a quick card I made using one of the new stamp sets from this month’s release, called Let's Get Cozy.

I made an A2 top folding card and cut another piece for the front panel. On this piece I used the Diamond Tile stencil with one of my favorite inks. I only inked the corner where I would place the stamp images.
 

I then stamped the chair image from the Let's Get Cozy stamp set and colored it with Copic markers. Once I was done coloring, I fussy cut the image and glued it onto the front panel with foam tape. I also used the Friend word die and a sentiment from the Sentimental Wordfetti stamp set. To finish the card I used some clear sequins.

On my Instagram (@harshgurl), I also shared another card using the Let's Get Cozy stamp set. This time I made a little scene with it! 


I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post! Don't forget to checkout this month's new release, you will love it! 

For more inspiration you can follow me on Instagram: @harshgurl. As always, I do hope this has given you some inspiration to do something fun and creative today. See you next time!

 

*Products mentioned contain affiliated links at no extra cost to you.*

No comments: