Friday, January 14, 2022

Sweater Weather

It is finally, really and truly sweater-weather here. Up until now, we have been more "long sleeve t-shirt weather" in Georgia. We are preparing for snow and ice this weekend and when that happens we see a run on grocery stores and people tuck in - we do NOT want to get on the roads as we are simply not prepared nor are we particularly good at it :)

Today I have 2 projects to share; some clean and simple cards and an art journal page using the new stamp set... Sweater Weather ha - right?!

First, I have a couple of clean and simple cards using one of the elements from Sweater Weather and part of a sentiment from another new set called Snowy Hello - I used a stamp shape die and positioned the image and sentiment to look like a fun winter postage stamp.




My second project is an art journal page in my mini art journal. I used an embossing folder to add some texture. I added a little glitter embossing powder and some snowflake sequins for a fun touch. I colored my sweater with Polychromos pencils. I added sentiment blocks and then outlined it with a navy Stabilo water pencil. It makes me smile out loud - I love it!

I hope you were inspired by my projects today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lyn



No comments: