Saturday, January 15, 2022

For My Friend

Happy Saturday Everyone! I am loving the chair in the new Let's Get Cozy set by Korin. I just want to curl up in it with a good book and a cup of tea.



I stamped the chair and coffee cups with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink. I used my prima watercolors(woodland and tropicals) to color the images. I inked a white panel using orchid opulence ink and the delightfully delicate stencil. Love this stencil! I matted it on coordinating cardstock and then onto a grey card base.

I die cut the word friend from the same cardstock as the mat and glued them together. I fussy cut the chair and coffee cups. Then, I figured out placement of the pieces, stamped my friend in black ink and attached the images and sentiment. 

 


 

Let's Get Cozy


 Lots of Love


Delightfully Delicate Stencil 


Friend Word Die


I hope you enjoyed today's card and thanks so much for stopping by!

Karen

 

No comments: