Friday, February 4, 2022

Love in a Mug


 Hello crafty friends! Who's ready for the weekend? I know I am, lol! I'm so excited to share with you today's card with a coffee/love theme. Most of the supplies I used are from this month's new release, I hope you check it out.

To start I made an A2 size card base. Then I cut another piece to use for the front panel of the card. On this piece, I used the new Hugs & Kisses stencil with a light pink ink. Then I shifted the stencil just a bit to use some hot pink paste. That way the light pink ink shows as a shadow behind the hot pink paste. On the left side of the front panel I used the same light pink ink to stamp the coffee beans from the Texture Tiles 9 stamp set.


Next I stamp and die cut one of the mugs from the new Latte Love stamp set and used Copic Markers and Liquid Pearls to color it, and glued it to the front panel. I then heat embossed one of the sentiments from the Latte Love stamp set to a banner die cut and glued it to the card. To finish, I stamped those cute hearts to make it look like heart-shaped steam is rising up from the coffee mug. These hearts also come in the Latte Love stamp set.

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post! Don't forget to checkout this month's new release, you will love it! 

For more inspiration you can follow me on Instagram: @harshgurl. As always, I do hope this has given you some inspiration to do something fun and creative today. See you next time!

 

*Products mentioned contain affiliated links at no extra cost to you.*

No comments: