Saturday, May 21, 2022

Bright & Sunny

Happy Saturday! I am sharing a simple and cheerful card featuring the May stamp of the month Happiness Blooms and the new Mixed Up stencil.


 

I began by stenciling the background on kraft with white pigment ink. Next, I stamped the image on the panel with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink, let dry and colored with polychromos colored pencils. It's my first time coloring on kraft with pencils. I left my stamp on my stamping platform and reinked the image with black again after I was done coloring it.

Next, I matted the panel on yellow, wrapped twine around it and attached to a white card base. Finally, I stamped the sentiment on kraft, trimmed to size and glued to the front. To finish the card off, I added some black gems to the flower centers and three small orange ones around the image.




Happiness Blooms


Mixed Up Stencil 



I hope you enjoyed today's card and thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: