Friday, May 6, 2022

Have fun in the rain!

 Happy Friday crafty friends! I hope all of you had a great week. It was a bit busy on my end - both in everyday life and work! But, I took advantage of a rainy evening to take a break in my craft room and made today's card.


 For today's card I made an A2 card base and cut another piece to use as my front panel. On this piece I stamped the clouds and puddle from the Puddle Jumpers stamp set and masked them so I could ink the background later. Then I used the Mosaic stencil and some gray ink to create some kind of road hill.


 Once I was done with the background I used Copic markers to color the puddle and clouds. On a separate piece of cardstock I stamped and fussy cut the cute little girl image from the Puddle Jumpers stamp set, and also colored her with a selection of my Copics. To finish the card I used foam tape to tape the image the front panel. I added a sentiment from the Puddle Jumpers stamp set, some glossy accents on the images, and placed some clear sequins to add a bit of shine to the card.

 Before I leave you, have you checked this month's new release over at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps? If you haven't, you should definitely check it out!

 Also, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is celebrating National Scrapbook Day this weekend! You can save 15% with code NSD2022 on your purchase. I hope you take advantage of this sale to add some goodies to your stash.


 I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post and that it has give you some inspiration to do something fun & creative this weekend! For more inspiration you can follow me on Instagram.

 

 

*Products mentioned contain affiliated links at no extra cost to you.*

No comments: