Thursday, July 7, 2022

you're awesome

 Hello! Today I am sharing a card using one of my favorite sets from Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps. This one is always fun to pull out and create with! I also used the July Product of the Month... a set of dies which are free with your $65 order!

Product links: Fin-Tastic Friends Stamp & Die Bundle, Hearts & Stars Scallop Border Dies


I used the cute little puffer fish and seahorse images, along with one of the sentiments on my card. For the left side, I used 1/2" x 1" strips of cardstock and my die cut border. I added an embossed panel to the right and popped the sea creatures up with foam tape. The hearts that were cut from the border didn't all go to waste...I used a few as embellishments! They would also be fun in a shaker card. :)


Have a great day!
Diane







No comments: