Saturday, July 9, 2022

Christmas in July

 Happy Saturday Stampers! It's Michelle from East Bay Stamp Chick with another card share and a sale! It's Christmas in July! So Sweet 'n Sassy stamps has 205 off Christmas and Winter themed stamps and dies.


Just use the code festive22 to receive your discount. Here's the link to the sale category.

Now here is my latest Christmas card!


This card was so easy to make! It's an A2 size card. I started with a panel of kraft cardstock measuring 4x5.25 inches. I stamped in a brown ink the Pinecone background. Then I used the same ink to blend a little around the edges of the card. This gives it an old, antique look. The ice skate image is from the Wonder of Christmas stamp and die bundle. I stamped it with alcohol friendly ink on an oatmeal colored cardstock and colored with alcohol ink markers. Use the matching dies to cut the image out. The greeting came from the Christmas Poinsettia stamp set. I really like that simple Merry Christmas in cursive. I heat embossed it in gold on a green cardstock. I cut it into a strip with my paper trimmer and added the fishtail edges on both sides with my scissors. Bothe the sentiment and skates are popped up on foam squares. Super easy!

Let's take a look at the stamp sets I used.  




Thank you so much for visiting today and I hope you have time to get crafty this weekend!



No comments: