Monday, March 5, 2012

Celebrating Rhubarb

Hello Sweet 'n Sassy Friends!  I LOVE new releases and last Thursday Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps released six fabulous new clear stamp sets PLUS matching dies, so today I decided to celebrate...with that most adorable bear...Rhubarb!  The card I made for today is a Tri-Shutter Card and the tutorial for this fancy fold can be found over at Splitcoaststampers under the resources tab.

The front of the card features Rhubarb from the new Rhubarb's Birthday Wish clear stamp set. Rhubarb is colored with copic markers and the balloons were given a coat of Glossy Accents. The patterned paper is from the BasicGrey Lauderdale Paper Pad. Do you see those stars and the star border? The Stars Die Set has four different sizes of stars and the star border is included in the Hearts & Stars Scallop Border Die Set!  Can I just tell you how much I LOVE Sweet 'n Sassy dies...they cut like butter!

This is a picture of the back of the card.  The banner in the middle section was made with the new Pennants and More Dies.  The tickets are made with the new Ticket Sentiments clear stamp set.


And here's the whole card opened up.  I had so much fun decorating this card with some of my new stamps and dies. I hope I've inspired you to check out the new release and to try a Tri-Shutter card of your own!  This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it...and maybe find some time to do some stamping! Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Cathymac

2 comments:

Holly aka Toy said...

This is just too stinkin' cute, Cathy! I love these tri-shutter cards!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome card Cathy. Love the great folds and fab images. :o)