Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Thank You!

I know, I should be sharing holiday-themed cards...but we all need a little flowers in the middle of winter, right?  Today I'm sharing a quick and easy card that showcases this amazing image from the Flower Field background stamp set.  I love this image because you can use it as a background, stamped in only one color with a sentiment over the top , or use it like I have as the focal point on the card.

For this card I cut a square from the white cardstock and stamped the image on the square.  Then I colored with Copics and attached to the card base with foam tape.  I added the sentiment and two bright colored banners for a little pop to the all white card. 
 
Enjoy and wishing you a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Adorable CAS design, Kim!