Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sunflowers

Hello friends! Today, I want to show you a card I made using the sunflower and sentiment from "Prim Blessings Set" and  one of  the "Decorative Plaques Dies" and coordinated "Decorative Frames".
I started with a piece of Ivory cardstock for my card base. I matted a piece of Kraft cardstock and Patterned paper from Bo Bunny "Forever Fall" Collection, distressed and ink all edges and added stitches. Die-cut a frame from Ivory Cardstock and stamped the coordinated border in Memento Tangelo Ink. Stamped the sunflower on Watercolor paper in Jet Black Archival Ink, colored it with Inktense Pencils, then added Crystal Lacquer to the center and sprinkle clear glitter. Added it to the frame with dimensionals. Stamped the sentiment on a piece of Ivory cardstock in Coffee Archival ink and cut it out, added twine and tied it to the frame.
Finally added pearls to opposite corners.

I used the sketch from "The Sweet Stop", you still have time to play along  too :)


Hope you like it!
Have a great day!
Giovana

2 comments:

diane zechman said...

Love your sparkly sunflower, Giovana!

slbt17 said...

lovely!
This is one of my favorite sets ... it is on my wish list ....
Sandra ltb