Monday, December 29, 2014

Let It Snow

Greeting friends!  Kim here today to share a snowy card...crafting is a great way to stay joyful in the midst of cold, snowy, dark winter days.  Me, anxious for spring already?  Nah... **smile**

 Today's card features a darling Rhubarb digi image...love that little bear...Rhubarb's Snowy Day.  Did you know that Sweet 'n Sassy also sells digital images?  Digital images are super easy to use and very cost effective, as well as space effective!  Just purchase and download your image on to your PC, insert into a Word document (you can print from a photo program as well, but I like Word because it's super easy), and print directly on to cardstock!  Copics can bleed some printer inks, but I'm just careful coloring and have never had a problem.  I also like that you can print an entire page of images all at once.

Once I colored Rhubarb, I added a bit of glitter for the snow (Quickie Glue Pen works wonders), and Liquid Pearls, in Platinum, for the snowflakes.  The sentiment was from another set and I stamped it three times...you know, like the song, and then assembled my card.  That lovely paper is from BasicGrey...I puffy heart BasicGrey.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and you'll give digi images a try!!

2 comments:

Janeen said...

i love the way you added in those three smaller layered circles. very cute card.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Kim. Love the fun lay-out and sweet Rhubarb. Those tiny keys look awesome!