Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Sweet on You and Baked with Love


 Happy Wednesday Sweet 'n Sassy Friends!

It's Susie here to share a card and also a tag using the 
Baked for You clear stamp set. 

For my card I thought it would be fun to feature some of the yummy baked goods and add the sentiment, sweet on you.  While I was all sorts of inspired, I decided to make a tag too.  I used the sugar canister and the oven mitt along with the baked with love sentiment.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to die cut all of the stamped images.

Here is a look at the stamp set so you can see what's included:


Have a fantastic day and hold tight for more great creative team projects.

Susie

2 comments:

Cathymac said...

Yummy, Susie! Love your baked creations…just darling!

Unknown said...

Oh My! That Pie looks gorgeous enough to eat! LOL